This service suggests candidate reviewers a manuscript based on semantic similarity to articles published by other authors in the field. This service automatically screens for potential conflicts of interest, provides contact information and generates compelling reviewer invitations that explain why the individual might be interested in reviewing the submitted article. This service helps editors and publishers overcome selection biases and significantly expands your reviewer pool beyond those workers that may be known to the editor.
- Identify candidate reviewers
- Summarize current related literature
- Screen for conflicts of interest
- Find contact information
- Create compelling invitations
- Overcome selection biases
- Expand your reviewer pool